A Ride for Hope

About a month ago my brain via God's direction said let's do something for missions / outreach and make it something challenging. I have been so blessed by God that anything that I undertake is nothing compared to what He has given me. However I want to give back in some way to those and for those that at this point in their lives cannot. So in about 20 seconds of reflection (obeying) I decided to take a bicycle ride from Damascus VA to Sullivans Island SC, Why not? Did I have any idea of any details nah not at the time so it has been fun putting it together. Much to do and a long way to go but we are advancing. Come join me on the journey.



But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, 1 Peter 3:15



We are in the process of implementing the Impact ACTION after school program for 4th 5th and 6th grades. Your donations will help in reaching and teaching these kids Attitude / Character / Teamwork / Integrity / Opportunity / and Naysayers.

If you feel lead to give please use the Donate button below.No gift is to small or too large. All are appreciated more than we can convey.
Thank You!!!!


Thank you for your support.

Thank you for your support. These kids are awesome and we could not do this without you. Thanks!!!!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kings Mountain to White Oak (Winsboro)

After a no sleep night due to the Coyotes all around the campground it was up early and out of Kings Mnt State Park to White Oak to join the youth at Summersalt.  Glad sorta to be out of the major hills and on some terrain I am familiar with.  The trailer is fairly easy even with about 50 lbs except for steep climbs.  Stopped in York for some great breakfast then off through McConnels Chester Blackstock. 321 is a good road.  Today was a riding recovery and a get to White Oak quickly day so I could get with the youth and take in some awesome worship and learning at the conference.  Our kids rock. 


Early departure Kings Mnt

I think I could hit a fairway like this farm land

I love PO and Town Hall together.  You should see
the Police station in Ridgeway

Go McConnells

The Moore House in York.  I used to spend the night
here and play on the roof.  Memories

Lot straighter down here

Saw many and chills every time.  It is the reason
we are here and one of the reasons I am riding.
1 Peter 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment